If you need to provide a healthy snack for a Halloween party at your child’s school or day care then you’ll want to check out my these kids Halloween party ideas! Pin this to PINTEREST to share with your friends!
Just buy a bag of oranges or clementines (clementines are easier for kids to peel if they are very young) and use a child safe marker to draw little pumpkin faces on them. Serve to children and enjoy! Have you seen my vegetable skeleton? Its adorable and super party, healthy and kid friendly! He’s another great kid Halloween party idea! Here are some great Halloween serving trays and Halloween paper plates for your Halloween party ideas!
Here are some suggestions for Halloween serving plates that are really fun and frugal. This Halloween serving tray is only $3.89 and adorable! Perfect for kids Halloween parties!
And… if you’d rather go with paper plates I found some frugal bargains for your Halloween fun!
Halloween spider paper plates – Just $2.99
Halloween witch paper plates – Just $3.99
Check out my FUN and unconventional pumpkin decorating ideas that I did with my 4 year old daughter!
Find more savings related to Halloween
- » Halloween Worksheets: Halloween Tic Tac Toe
- » Halloween Worksheets Educational Halloween Candy Counting Worksheet
- » 5 Fun Pumpkin Decorating Ideas Video
- » Scary Halloween Recipes: Halloween Brain Mold Recipe, Zombie Brain Mold Recipe
- » Disney's Ariel Pumpkin Carving Stencil FREE - Tinker Bell Pumpkin Carving Stencil FREE