I made the most delicious S’more cookies today! Wanna read my easy S’more Cookie Recipe? These are a fun summer treat and of course they’re topped with Hershey’s Chocolate (my favorite chocolate).
I am a lover of all things s’mores. I love the marshmallow and chocolate combination and since we can all sit around a campfire all of the time I like to experiment with indoor s’mores recipes. Hershey’s happens to be my favorite s’mores chocolate too!
S’more Cookie Recipe Ingredients
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter , softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Kraft Marshmallows
- Hershey’s chocolate bar (cut up or use the minis)
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (I prefer semi-sweet for this recipe)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F, about 4 to 5 minutes, remove from oven and add Hersheys chocolate to top (see picture) and Kraft Mini marshmallows then pop back in oven for another 1 to 3 minute sor until top is light golden with golden brown edges. Cool – Enjoy! ☺. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Be sure to check out some of my other fun Hershey’s s’more recipes and follow my “More S’mores Anyone” board on Pinterest!