Ok… So you want to get your your place festive & you need some Halloween decorations to make. I have OVER 15 AWESOME & CHEAP Homemade Halloween decorations for you!
These are seriously frugal and super easy Halloween props – homemade style! Take a toilet paper roll out of your bathroom when you’re done with it. Cut eye slits (see photo) then crack a glow stick and place inside the toilet paper roll. Cover the ends with tape or cloth etc. Place in trees and bushes so it looks like eyes are watches from the bushes after dark! Really fun and easy! Make several and place them all over your yard!
Halloween parties are so much fun because you never know how someone will come dressed and who doesn’t want to pretend like they are someone else, even if it’s just for a day!
To decorate your pumpkin for appetizers go here
Find more savings related to Halloween
- » FRANKENWEENIE Pumpkin Carving Stencils for Halloween Pumpkin Ideas - Halloween Pumpkin Patterns
- » Costume Craze Deal Of The Day!
- » Cheap Halloween Costumes Online & Disney Halloween Costumes on Discount
- » Funny Halloween Costumes for Dogs
- » Kid Friendly Scary Halloween Recipes: Ghost Rice Krispy Treats- Good for Kids Halloween Party Ideas