If you want the kids to have some fun in the bath tub then you have to check out my easy recipe for kids bath tub paint! Take just 5 minutes to make and costs less than 50¢! Be sure to Pin it on PINTEREST~
Kids bath tub paint recipe
Just mix some shaving cream with a few drops of food dye, mix and have fun in the bath tub. We mix up several colors at a time and use a cup cake pan (seen above) but you can use anything you like. As long as you only use a few drops there’s no residue from the food color and its lots of fun! Use common sense and always watch kids around water and slippery surfaces.
Do you like living a frugal life? Watch my video on reusing containers!
Find more savings related to Family fun
- » Elf Broadway Musical Baltimore MD at the Lyric November 22nd - 24th
- » Winner Hard Rock Cafe $50 Gift Card in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
- » Win Tickets to Monster Jam Baltimore, MD Friday February 28th, 2013 at the Baltimore Arena
- » Win Tickets to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Built To Amaze in Baltimore, MD March 26th to April 6th
- » Day #6 Win Chick fil A for 10 People in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway