If you want the kids to have some fun in the bath tub then you have to check out my easy recipe for kids bath tub paint! Take just 5 minutes to make and costs less than 50¢! Be sure to Pin it on PINTEREST~
Kids bath tub paint recipe
Just mix some shaving cream with a few drops of food dye, mix and have fun in the bath tub. We mix up several colors at a time and use a cup cake pan (seen above) but you can use anything you like. As long as you only use a few drops there’s no residue from the food color and its lots of fun! Use common sense and always watch kids around water and slippery surfaces.
Do you like living a frugal life? Watch my video on reusing containers!
Find more savings related to Family fun
- » Winners: Nut Job Movie Prize Packs
- » Win 4 Tickets: Sesame Street Live Baltimore, MD & Salisbury MD
- » Review: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Super Circus Heroes March 6th - 9th at the Wicomico Civic & Youth Center Salisbury MD
- » Advance Planning is the Key to Frugal Living & Raising Kids
- » Help Me Find a Charitable Cause