If you want the kids to have some fun in the bath tub then you have to check out my easy recipe for kids bath tub paint! Take just 5 minutes to make and costs less than 50¢! Be sure to Pin it on PINTEREST~
Kids bath tub paint recipe
Just mix some shaving cream with a few drops of food dye, mix and have fun in the bath tub. We mix up several colors at a time and use a cup cake pan (seen above) but you can use anything you like. As long as you only use a few drops there’s no residue from the food color and its lots of fun! Use common sense and always watch kids around water and slippery surfaces.
Do you like living a frugal life? Watch my video on reusing containers!
Find more savings related to Family fun
- » Banning Drivers with Infants & Toddlers (just kidding)
- » Fun Easter Food Ideas: Kellogg's Rice Krispy Nests Recipe
- » Things to Do Without Spending Any Money All Over the United States
- » Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Ambassador of Laughter visits Salisbury Monday, February 3 and Tuesday, February 4!
- » How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy Portions of Foods