If you want the kids to have some fun in the bath tub then you have to check out my easy recipe for kids bath tub paint! Take just 5 minutes to make and costs less than 50¢! Be sure to Pin it on PINTEREST~
Kids bath tub paint recipe
Just mix some shaving cream with a few drops of food dye, mix and have fun in the bath tub. We mix up several colors at a time and use a cup cake pan (seen above) but you can use anything you like. As long as you only use a few drops there’s no residue from the food color and its lots of fun! Use common sense and always watch kids around water and slippery surfaces.
Do you like living a frugal life? Watch my video on reusing containers!
Find more savings related to Family fun
- » Raising Kids in the Kitchen: Fall Colored Leaf Sugar Cookie Recipe
- » Interview with the Circus Tour Coordinator from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Super Circus Heroes
- » Family Frugal Fun on Pinterest
- » 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show Discount Tickets
- » Westfield Annapolis Mall & Operation Homefront Sunday December 8th 2pm~